Well, today is the day, it’s August 16th, 2010.
As I mentioned in this blog post about my thoughts, I no longer offer paid marketing consultations as part of my service offerings. Those of you who took advantage of my 7 “short consultations” will or have been contacted to schedule your sessions.
Here are the services I currently offer:
- Of course, I will provide marketing strategy and advice as an added-value PART of my writing, just not the official, formal, and paid mentoring sessions that I’ve been providing.
- My foundational service, writing direct response copy that pulls in sales and leads for my clients.
- Offline postcards, direct mail packages, and other direct response copy.
- Magazine articles, I am focusing some of my efforts towards print.
- “Lifestyle Essays”. These will be rather unique, longer articles (reports?) and will be offered on this blog as downloadable PDF’s in both paid and free format.
So there you have it. Sorry for the “personal” business stuff…but businesses evolve, mine did, so I thought I would share it with you.