The first step to success in any sales process…is to get your prospect to take the next step…
The second step to success in any sales process…is to get your prospect/customer to take the next step…
The third step to success in any sales process…is to get your customer to take the next step…
Are you getting the picture here?
Instead of trying to sell the house to each and every prospect or customer…instead focus on getting them to take the next step in your sales process.
One thing to check is the value you offer at each step.
Your opt-in page, ever wonder why you don’t have a 100% opt-in rate if you offer a free download or whatever?
There’s a number of reasons…but have you checked the value you offer at this step? Are you offering re-hashed garbage PLR as a download (in the “make money online” niche especially)?
Are you more concerned with selling this prospect on the next web page than offering them OUTSTANDING value upfront first and earning their trust?
Think about this.
It’s 2010 folks…and the Internet is changing.
The whole marketing and business atmosphere is changing. If you don’t accept that change and alter your online business to conform to it…you’re gonna lose BIG time…period.
So go check your sales process, and inspect the value you’re offering at each step of that process. Double the value you offer at each step…right now.
Don’t be a wimp…double the value at each step in your sales process. You can figure it out.
Until the next time we look in the mirror together,
P.S. Did you find the secret download link in this post? Keep searching
- Related Blogs on adding value
- Top 10 Home Improvements For Adding Value
- Are You Adding Value to Your Life? | Daily Signs of Hope
- Related Blogs on sales process secrets
- Why sales people lie to their clients & vice-versa « Farther than …
- How to Use Social Bookmarking: Building Traffic & Your List …
- Web Design And Development – Good Techniques To Identify A Good …
- Shopster Review -Best way to start online business | Secret IM Riches
- Purgatory Dallas
- Related Blogs on social media marketing secrets
- Avvo Coming To a City Near You – Avvo Blog
- Joyce Dallas