Her name is Erika Napoletano, and she writes at http://www.redheadwriting.com .
Of course I suggest you visit Erika’s site, but more importantly, I can recommend her new book “The Power of Unpopular.”
I have interviewed her about the book and a little bit more, and you can access that below (at the bottom of this post)
along with a little simple “contest” where I will be giving away a total of 2 copies of her new book (in print or digital). Erika has nicely offered to personally fill these 2 giveaways (because she’s cool like that).
Update (from Erika):
Kindle Edition (live now): http://amzn.to/zS1Jfo
Here’s why I love this book (and anyone who knows me knows I don’t freely give out that compliment)…
- It’s a refreshing read.
- It’s written by someone who “walks the walk.”
- You will learn how to make your brand unique.
- You will learn that you actually don’t want to be “popular” to have an effective brand.
- You will read about her high school and airplane stories… very cool, and very applicable to branding.
- And most importantly, this book is actually laid out in a way that makes the content easy to implement.
So if you’re interested in developing your personal or company brand, and you can read “edgy” writing… you need to get a copy of this book.
Also, I recorded an interview with Erika which you can download or listen to below. I asked her a few questions about the book and branding that I think you’ll love the answers to:
Now, the little contest…
I want you to send an email to me at joe at josephratliff dot com with the subject line: “Love to get a copy!” and the first two person that sends that email, will WIN! (Update: all copies have been given away) Easy huh?