5 Non-Marketing Books You Need To Read In 2012
by Joseph Ratliff
I’ve been investing a lot of time reading books that are non-marketing related.
And, I must say, we all need to wake up (these books changed the way I think about things a bunch).
So, getting straight to the point, here are 5 non-marketing books you need to read this year:
- The Shallows by Nicolas Carr — and his blog RoughType.
- The Master Switch by Tim Wu
- Content and Context, both by Cory Doctorow
- What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly — and travel his site KK.org.
- You Are Not A Gadget by Jaron Lanier (the father of virtual reality)
Ok…so that was 6 books…
But get them, read them, take notes, absorb…and let your Internet travels take you to the discussions surrounding these books. It’s a long journey…but worth it.